Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The joys of the unemployed...

Here I am. Another day nearly under my belt. Sometimes the minutes drag on. Sometimes they do not. But most every day is ultimately the same. I wait and wait for a large some of money that I am owed to be released into my possession. I know this is foolish, I delude myself into thinking I will be paid. Even just a small chunk... Like 20 dollars, small. And, So, I am broke. My jobless-ness is not this mythical "funemployment"I hear so much about... So, I wait.

and wait.

and wait.

and wait.

and I make a few paintings, or collages in the mean time. and believe me... time IS mean.

I won't be releasing any of these creations into the wild until September. When I have my first solo show. I will let you know all the details are they arise.


and don't forget...
time is mean.

(thanks time magazine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment